Improve your customer service with
automated call recording
Improve your customer service with automated call recording
As a business, performance tracking is vital to improving customer experience. With call recording software, you can analyse call data to understand how to improve the overall performance of your customer service teams and contact centre. RingCentral’s call recording service is used by 300,000+ business owners. Why not join them today?
Try an Easy to Use Call Recorder
RingCentral call recording solution is used by 300,000+ business owners. The call recording management platform can be set up with a few simple clicks, and admins can set it to record calls from one or multiple users. Advanced settings allow you to record telephone calls made anywhere on your phone system - from any user’s desk phone, VoIP number, or smartphone (with the RingCentral mobile app).
3 ways RingCentral’s business call recording software can help you
Here are three ways our call recording software can help you manage your customer service through auto recording telephone calls:
- Keep track of your call centre team’s productivity by monitoring one or multiple phone calls.
- Track across any customer service agent on numerous devices in your telephone system.
- Manage quality control for both incoming call recording and outcoming calls.
“From receptionists to the executives, everyone is delighted with our new system. Migrating communications to RingCentral was the best move we have made.”
Director of Operations, Auction Technology Group
RingCentral’s app to record phone calls
RingCentral’s call recording management platform and in-call recording app can be set up with a few simple clicks. Advanced settings within our business call recorder app and platform allow you to automatically record phone calls made anywhere on your phone system – from any user’s desk phone, VoIP number or smartphone. Admins can also set it to record calls from one or multiple users. All from our easy to use call recording app.
Configure Automatic Call Recording Options
The RingCentral call recording management service is simple to use with advanced functionality to meet your business needs. Key features of this call recording service include the ability to:
- Automatically record incoming calls for all departments, or just specific users.
- Opt to play a short tone or privacy notice during all outbound calls to remind the parties that their phone conversations are being automatically recorded.
- Users who have automatic call recording enabled are informed via email that their calls are being recorded. They are instructed how to access the recorded calls through their call logs.
How to record a business phone call
RingCentral’s automatic in call recording app is easily configured to your needs and is simple to use.
Automatic phone call recording
Our automatic call recording service allows you to record phone calls automatically for both incoming and outgoing calls for all departments, or just specific users. RingCentral’s automatic call recording software will play a short tone or privacy notice during all outbound calls to remind customers and your call centre team that their phone conversation is being automatically recorded.
On-demand call recording
It’s easy to record phone calls on-demand. Our app for recording phone calls can be enabled by an administrator with a RingCentral login for all users on the account. Once operational, on demand recording is started by simply typing *9 (on a desk phone) or clicking Record (in the mobile or desktop app) after the call has connected. Dial *9 or click Stop to stop recording.
Storing recorded phone calls
Once calls have been recorded, they can be accessed through call logs. With a RingCentral account, you can store audio files for up to 100,000 recordings and save them online for 90 days. Your team can download individual or multiple recordings on-demand for review, allowing playback for dispute resolution and training purposes with real telephone calls as examples.
Our call recording software also allows agents to mute sections of the call recording so that sensitive information is not captured on the call recording.
Call recording software FAQs: What is call recording and how can it be used to improve your business?
What is call recording?
- Call recording is the process of either automatically – or by on-demand – recording incoming and outgoing calls to your business. The main use of a call recording service is to monitor calls for quality and training purposes.
Can you use the RingCentral app to record phone calls?
- Yes. Both the RingCentral app and platform can be used to record phone calls.
Does call recording work on mobile phones?
- Yes. Both outbound and inbound VoIP call recordings and calls to and from mobile phones are supported.
Who can use RingCentral’s automatic call voice recorder software?
- All RingCentral customers can use the on-demand call recording features. Automatic call recording is available exclusively to RingCentral MVP Premium and Ultimate accounts. Please contact the RingCentral sales team on 0800 098 8136 for options, prices and details.